A workshop is a meet where activities are proposed to the participant.
- 2013-11-06: LDAP workshop
- Create a NanoBSD appliance
This workshop Creates a FreeBSD system image for embedded applications. It will cover the following topics: Introduction to NanoBSD / Build a customized NanoBSD image / Use it on an embedded device or VM appliance
- Cocktails for programmers
For the programmers day, the 256th day of 2014, create programming related cocktails.
- Play with new software — Devdocs
“Play with new software” are workshops to test a new open source software, see if there is potential for it, offer some patches or reviews.
- Evolution of search engines. Yioop deployment.
Yioop is a modern open source search engine. The goal of the workshop is to explore the history of search engines crawl and indexation techniques, then to do a Yioop deployment.
- Des OGM sous licence open source. Développement d'une agriculture libre. L'agriculture BiOS, open source, open science & open society.
- Build a wiki farm.
Several MediaWiki installations on a same server, with a common configuration file and source code.
- PKI — Build a certificate authority.
Instead to generate for each resource a self signed certificate, this workshop will show how to create a certificate authority, and a key signing infrastructure. The workshop will cover both the technical and administrative aspects involved. At the end of the workshop, you'll have a better understanding of what is involved to create, sign and manage certificates.
- Composing with Computers I (Electronic Music Composition)
We'll build an audio lab and work on a MIT course on the topic. It covers the sonic and compositional aspects.
- Coding evening — A JS library to add buttons navigation
- Play with new software — Snap.svg
A new JS library to generate SVG
Aggregate several network connections to increase speed and fault tolerance
- Build a transparent whiteboard
A crystal clear glass chalkboard, perfect to give online video lectures
This page is a compilation of the workshops we plan to organize. If one of them interests you, subscribe to be notified of the date.
If you've a great idea, don't hesitate to share it. Just edit the page.